16 Jul 2014

Finally quality make up brushes at reasonable prices!

Hello Ladies

So I popped into Wilkinsons the other day and had a nosey at the beauty section, as I always do. 

The first thing I noticed was the new make up brush collection especially the premium ones which looked loads like the real techniques brushes that are very popular at the moment, and then there were more brushes for slightly less than the premium ones with really lovely patterns on including colourful zig zags and hounds tooth patterns. 

All the premium brushes had a tester on display which I thought was brilliant because I always want to feel a make up brush before I purchase it. When I saw the prices even though I didn't need any new brushes I had to get something, I just couldn't possibly leave without a few new ones and I knew I certainly wouldn't be leaving without the big fluffy powder brush which I already love more than my current one which cost a fair bit more!

Click here to see the make up accessories page on the website.

So I came away with the premium powder brush, premium concealer brush and a hounds tooth design eye liner brush and pin comb plus plenty of change!




Powder brush £4.00


What I love about this brush is how expensive it feels and looks. I would have paid over ten pounds for a brush like this in Boots and it wouldn't have been a better brush just more expensive. 

I don't like to pay lots of money for something that cost so little to make but good make up brushes for less are hard to come by. I was happy to pay £4.00 for this brush.

It was a pleasure to use and I was able to apply plenty of powder on without feeling like I was caked in it.

I have Also tested my concealer brush out and also really like it, great if you are looking for more coverage than you get with just using fingers.






Eye liner brush £1.00
A nice brush, equally as good as more expensive brands only prettier.




Pin comb £1.00
It was so cute I could't resist.


Thanks for reading













 Are you following this blog?

No comments: