26 Mar 2012

Moroccan oil dupe!

So I thought I would share with you Aldis latest new beauty product called miracle oil. I found out about it in the Sunday celebs magazine. As you can see from the pics its clearly Aldi's answer to Moroccan oil.







As far as I know Moroccan oil is just argan oil which leads me to think that if the same ingredients are used in Aldi's version it will be just as good. I haven't tried Moroccan oil but I have used a couple of different argan oils and really liked them so I will be trying this if I can get my hands on it! Its out on Thursday so good luck to those of you who will be off out to get a bottle.

Moroccan oil 100ml
£30.45

Miracle oil 50ml
£3.99


I wonder if there is a diference in quality and if so is it as diferent as the prices? I would love to hear some feedback on this one!

As always thanks for reading






Are you following this blog?

4 comments:

ashley said...

Ooh I've wanted some Moroccan oil for ages nut put off by price tag. Let me know if it's any good!

Unknown said...

I will do, i suspect it will be good xx

Elle said...

Thanks very much for sharing! I've been wanting to try Moroccan oil for a while, but i think i'll try this first!

Thanks!

Elle xx
www.beautyshewrote.info

Unknown said...

nice info,lovely blog
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/