27 Jan 2012

Lacura hand cream review

Hello ladies



Another quick post this time I'm rating hand cream by Lacura another beauty product from Aldi that really delivers.

Well I don't think there is too much to say about hand cream! I am recommending this cream for its ability to sink into the skin quickly leaving a nice non greasy finish which is exactly what you want in a hand cream, I don't have time to wait ten minute for a hand cream to sink in and work.









My auntie uses loads of different hand creams and can easily afford the most expensive her heart desires but she often has this cream on her kitchen side.

And one other thing ladies wear your marigolds!!!!





Are you following this blog?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cute packaging xxx
http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

yeah it is isnt it :) xx